Sunday, June 7, 2009

It's been awhile

Got a little off the track, didn't I? Life has a way of interrupting the most earnest work. In the meantime, though, it has come to my attention that this blog, as I conceived it, really isn't needed. There are so many good, quick advice sources out there and better and newer ways of self publishing that I am getting close to obsolete. Yay! That's a good thing. We are marching forward. Take a look at Lulu.com if you want a quick, easy and profesional looking publication. I've seen beautiful work though that site.

Today the NYTimes has an article about all those abandoned blogs out there. Too much to keep up with. Amen. I will try to keep this one going, though, just with a different frame of reference. I'm working on that now and I'll be back here as soon as I have it figured out, which should be soon, like this month (June 2009.) I am thinking about chronicling my adventures as a free-lance cleric: no church, will travel. Not kidding.

No comments: